Want to invite your friends to The Ridge?
We're so excited that you're inviting your friends/family/neighbors to Easter! Check out Amber's story and how she's inviting her neighbors this year:
Start by saving these pictures to your phone or computer:
Once you've got those pictures saved, here's some things you can do with them:
- Send out a personal text invite. The more personal you can make the invitation, the better.
- Something like this is a great place to start, if you're attending online: "Hey ____! Wanna join me for Easter at The Ridge on Sunday the 4th? I'm watching on Facebook (@ridge24.7) at __:00. See you there!"
- Or something like this, if you're joining us in person: "Hey ____! Wanna join me for Easter at The Ridge on Sunday the 4th? I'm going to the __:00 service. Bring the kids, too, because we've got awesome kids programs (yep, an hour of kid-free time). See ya there!"
- Want some extra neighborly bonus points?* Print off one of these invite cards, and attach it to some goodies to be delivered to your neighbors/friends/family.
- Share our Easter posts on Facebook - there's no easier way to share an invite with your entire friends list, then sharing a post on Facebook.
*We're not entirely sure what neighborly bonus points can be redeemed for, but they can't hurt, right?